February 18, 2009

Our little guy is here!

We are so excited to have our little man! Corbyn was 7 lb 6 oz, 20 inches, and as cute as could be! He is the sweetest thing and such a good baby. Big sister Fortune is my big helper and loves her little brother. I think holding a newborn is as close to heaven as you can get on this earth and I am so greatful to be his mommy! Welcome to the family little guy.

10 comments:

McKette said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Can't wait to see him!

Lindsay said...

YAH!!!! Congradulations!!!! sucha cuite of what I could see! You all are such a cute little family!!

Calie and Dave said...

I am so glad that you posted a picture, we have been checking your blog daily to see if he was here yet! Congrats he looks like he is a cute little guy!

Jake and Emily said...

I am so happy for you! I hope all is going well and I can't wait to see the new boy this summer when we come out. Miss ya!

Devin and Becky said...

Yeah we are so happy for you guys! he is adorable I can't wait to see him again. you having him already has put my pregnancy into motion and I am just glad I have a little more time to be lazy before I do it again ha ha

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!! Good luck with the adjustment and have fun!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Congratulations! He looks like such a handsome little guy! We wish you guys the best!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new addition!!! He is so cute. Cherish every moment, they grow up so fast. Brayden is turning 3 in a few days, and I get to registar Kolbe in Kindergarten. It is fun and sad and scary all at the same time. But we love every minute of it. Hope things are going well for you guys. Congrats again. He is cute!
Jen

Jessie & Payton said...

Hi Kisty. He is so cute, Fortune is getting so big.

Bryan and Candice said...

cute!!!