September 22, 2008

I scream, you scream!!!

Fortune was being such a Bowden on Sunday. I was having a ice cream craving and so I had my niece still her moms ice cream when she was not looking. Well I guess Fortune must have acquired a taste for the sweet creamy dessert from all the ice cream I ate when I was pregnant with her. She went from sharing my heaping bowl to getting serious with the whole tub. Aunt Ashlee was teasing her and trying to steal the ice cream after she got it all scoped up. Fortune responded by getting her head right around the rim and shoveling it in as quick as possible. After many mouth fulls she cheerfully cried, "The bottom!"

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That a girl! That is the only way to eat ice cream! Shovel it in fast as you can to enjoy it all! with the heaedache too! She is getting so big. Plus your dog is really cute to. But like you I am not a pet person! So you have more patients then me.