January 24, 2008
Well I am so bad at taking pictures so I have any to share, but I do have a funny story. A few days ago I was out of milk and juice and did not have time to run to the store. Fortune keep asking for juice so I found some crystal light single packets in the pantry. I made about 3-4 for her through out the long day. That night after going strong the whole day with out a nap she would not go to bed. I was up with my extreamly hipper toddler all night. I'm talking laughing and running around at 5am. Around 2am that crazy morning Jesse brought it to my attention that those crystal light packets were actually energy drinks loaded with caffine. I am the crazist mom ever. I swear Im losing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny! love ya Amy
Post a Comment